Terms & Conditions
Eurohockey.org is owned and operated for and on behalf of The European Hockey Federation.
Information in the European Hockey Federation’s website is provided by many different people. While we try to keep it accurate and up-to-date, we cannot guarantee that it always will be.
If you see something in a document that you believe should be corrected or updated, send mail to email@example.com. Be sure to give the full URL of the document in your message.
We recommend that one week in advance of attendance at EHF tournaments, you download the most up to date version of all papers for that tournament, including the tournament regulations.
The tournament regulations distributed at the Technical meeting at the tournament will be deemed to be the regulations under which the tournament will be played.
Unless otherwise stated, the web information may not represent official statements or views of the European Hockey Federation.
Registration for our newsletter: we will not share, sell or rent your email address or any other personal information that you give to us.
Forums, blogs, chat area, news groups etc. may be offered as part of our website. Should you use any of these areas of our site, you agree that:
- You will not use our site to transmit “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters” or similar transmissions.
- You will not post any information that is false or misleading.
- You will not use profane or abusive language, will not stalk or harass or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
- You will not advertise or offer for sale any goods or services, unless specifically requested to do so.
- You will not breach any code of conduct
- All contents of eurohockey.org are copyright of European Hockey Federation, Avenue des Arts 1-2, 1210 Brussels, Belgium
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed within the laws of Belgium, and the parties hereby submit to the non exclusive juridictions of the Belgian courts to settle any disputes in connection with or arising out of the use of this site.