Important information and who we are
This website and our services are not intended for children under 13 and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Full name of legal entity: European Hockey Federation
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Avenue des Arts 1-2, 1210 Brussels, Belgium
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Belgian Data Protection Authority (DPA), the Belgian regulator for data protection issues (www.dataprotectionauthority.be). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the DPA so please contact us in the first instance.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
- Identity Data: first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data: billing address, home address, email address and telephone numbers. Plus emergency contact number and name.
- Player and Officials Data: attendance at tournaments, training record, and disciplinary data.Kit sizes for officials and participants.
- Financial Data: bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data: details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have obtained.
- Technical Data: via website interaction: internet protocol (IP) address, login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access the EuroHockey website.
- Profile Data: username and password, services, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data: information about how you use the EuroHockey website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data: your preferences in receiving marketing from EuroHockey and its third parties and communication preferences.
We collect the following Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data):
- Disabled access requirements for attendance at EuroHockey organised events or tournaments.
Where we collect such data we seek explicit consent at the time of collection to use it for the purposes we have collected it.
We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with our services). In this case, we may have to cancel a service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.